St. Pandeleimonas

  • 1-11-1
  • DSC_0001-1DSC_0001-1

Place Category: Attractions and Churches

Profile
Profile
Photos
Map
Reviews
Related Listing
  • St. Pandeleimonas at Agathatika Ozias was built in about 1710 by Depos Agathos. Because he did not manage to finish it he instructed his nephew and heir Pieros Agathos in his will February 10th 1710 to complete it. It was dedicated on March 6th 1710.