St. Spiridon on Kaltsionisi island

  • 11
  • 22
  • 33

Place Category: Attractions and Churches

Profile
Profile
Photos
Map
Reviews
Related Listing
  • Agios Spiridon on Kaltsionisi, of Jorji Anemogianni listen in 1686, restored in 1750. At 1686 the painting of Virgin Mary was brought here by the citizens of Veliantatika that came to the island from Souli. Afterwards, the painting was moved to the new Virgin Mary church.