Novara or Ovoros is called the cape in the SE edge of Antipaxos. The lighthouse is at a focal height of 41 m. It first operated in 1906 with oil as its source of energy. During World War II the lighthouse remained off. In 1945 it reopened as a monitored read more
Located on the islet Panaghia (Madonna) at the entrance of the port of Gaios with a focal height of 26m. The lighthouse consists of a square style tower 7.8 m. tall and it includes a house for the lighthouse’s personnel. It first-opened in 1825 operating with olive oil. The mechanism read more
The first lighthouse of Cape Lakka was originally lit in 1825. It operated with olive oil and with a mirror machine with fixed parabolic mirrors. Its function was improved in 1887 and 1890, replacing the old mechanism. The lighthouse operated with oil until 1913. In March of 1919 the lighthouse read more
In the village of Lakka is located the pharmacy of Elias Demetriades. The pharmacy, with a year presence in the neighborhood, is a new addition to the services offered by this beautiful village. In the pharmacy, you can find a wide variety of products, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics that will meet read more
The Health Center of Paxos is close to Gaios. And it has the following departments: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry.
Paxos town hall locate in Gaios Port
On our island only a single bank and an ATM operates . Furthermore, for that the National Bank branch closed, the cardholders or accounts come in to make a withdrawal without charge. As for credit cards, most shops on the island accept them.
Post Office of Paxos.
The fire step of Paxos is in the center of the island in area Magazia and is 24 hours per 24 hour alert.
Paxos Police Station