Novara or Ovoros is called the cape in the SE edge of Antipaxos. The lighthouse is at a focal height of 41 m. It first operated in 1906 with oil as its source of energy. During World War II the lighthouse remained off. In 1945 it reopened as a monitored operating lighthouse. The incandescence machines were replaced in 1963. In 1987 the lighthouse was made electric, while in 1992 was turned to fully automated with a white characteristic blink followed by three red per 6″ and luminescence of 12 nm. It has a square style tower 7.2 m. tall including a lighthouse-keepers’ house with three rooms, kitchen and service rooms.